The only issues I'm having:
- Tenderness on the outside of my hip. Is this ever going to go away?
- Pain deep in the joint only when doing certain things. Like getting in and out of bed, or trying to do my "clam shell" exercises (lying on my un-op side with knees together and bent a bit and then lifting my op leg at the knee), among others.
- The smallest bit of stiffness in the joint, especially after a hard workout.
- A couple of numb patches on my thigh.
- A very sore tailbone. A very sore Cassie! This is the thing that concerns me the most about my next surgery. I'm going to be on my butt a lot, and am cringing at the thought of all that pain!