Four words: I feel quite wonderful.
- My hip joint is 95 percent without pain.
- My hip muscles and hip flexor are fairly sore as I get moving again. Nothing horrible.
- Incision is looking ok.
- Numb patch is getting smaller and less numb.
- Still am struggling with range of motion when bending straight over, like when putting on my socks.
- Getting into the car or standing from a squatting position are still tough.
- I'm easily sleeping through the night.
I feel quite wonderful. :)
See how I was doing at 8 weeks post op LPAO.