- No limp!
- Very little stiffness remaining in my hip
- Scar has smoothed almost completely out, though it's still very pink/purpley (that could be a word) and tender. The area around the incision is also very tender still.
- Sensation getting stronger on majority of my thigh. This is causing some itchy stinging (or some stingy itching) feelings as the nerves start firing up again.
- Jogging, jumping do not hurt
- Range of motion increasing
- Getting in/out of cars or bed no longer difficult, unless I've worked my hip a lot already
- Walking any amount of distance not a problem (my right hip is holding me up, though)
- I've started to refer to the left (op) hip as my good one!
- Stupid, stupid tailbone
While I still have many, many things to celebrate (like being on my feet all day with no pain today), I find myself thinking about my hip less and less. It's a great feeling.