I'm regretting not flying to Tacoma for my follow-up. I did not hear from Dr. Mayo today, and probably won't until at least Tuesday, when he is back in his office. I'm really disappointed. To have looked forward to this week for such a long time only to have to wait for who knows how much longer ... sigh.
I'm going to cancel my physical therapy tomorrow because I just don't think I should be starting when I haven't been given the green light to start weight bearing.
Today was also hard because I'm in more pain than I've had since about week 3. Sitting hurts! The drive was extremely uncomfortable, as was sitting at my desk at work. I'm mostly nervous that something is wrong. It's just strange that I was doing so well and gradually the pain has been getting worse.
I'll just feel better once I get the call and can talk some things over with Dr. Mayo.