- Walking is 90 percent without any pain in the joint.
- No limp or stiffness what so ever.
- Numbness is going away, already better than the left side.
- I can stand and walk for hours on end without pain.
- I can lightly jump, no pain.
- Range of motion. I can't bring my knee to my chest like I could before. External rotation also is a work in progress.
- Getting in and out of the car, standing from a squatting position and any motion that involves raising my knee to move my leg (like driving) still take work. I can do all of these without using my hands to move my leg or pull myself up, but it hurts a bit.
- I haven't tried jogging yet, but I feel I could if I wanted to.
- The area around my incision is still tender to the touch, or clothing.
See where I was at 12 weeks post op LPAO.