Making hay while the sun shines

As autumn sneaks in and tries to snatch summer away from us, I have been spending as much time out and about as possible. Not only will the fall bring colder weather that forces me inside, it will bring my second PAO, which will keep me there.

Yesterday, I spent two hours in the gym (15 minutes on the elliptical, 45 minutes playing basketball and volleyball and an hour lifting weights) and then went on an hour walk on the trails outside my house. Later that day, I spent two hours shopping for work clothes.

Today, I went on my first official hike post-PAO, a 2.1 mile loop in Boulder Mountain Park classified as "easy." And it was.

I still marvel at how much I can do. No way would I have been able to do even a third of what I've done this weekend.

My tailbone is still giving me trouble, and I have some other pains in the groin and deep inside the underside of the joint, but I'm doing very well overall. Yee haw!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams

4 years post-op LPAO

11 years post op