- I stopped needing the Tylenol at night, so I haven't taken any pain killers for more than a week.
- Last night, I stayed out until 1 in the morning, hopping from barstool to barstool and chatting with old friends at our hometown watering hole for the voting day festivities.
- I get in and out of bed easily by pulling my leg up and around.
- I can pick things up from the floor without trouble.
- I'm starting to sleep better, finally. Lying on my stomach and good side do not feel uncomfortable at all.
- I still get random sharp or aching pains in my hip maybe once or twice a day, and those terrible shooting pains in my groin sneak up on me on occasion. Sitting for long periods of time tends to cause the most problems.
- My hip and upper thigh are still tender on the outside.
- It still hurts to sneeze.
- The numb patch on my leg still freaks me out, and I don't like having to touch it when I'm taking a shower or putting lotion on.