In addition to the mounds of progress I've already made, this week I can add:
- Using a regular-height toilet seat
- Driving my car (I only went a little ways, just to re-park it at my parents' place)
- Getting along splendidly on crutches
- Taking only oxycodone in the morning and at night and a couple Tylenol during the day
- Sitting and rising without using my arms to lower/raise myself into chairs
- Changing positions in the night fairly easily
- Moving without much stiffness
- Going up stairs easily. Down is still a little tricky.
- Not needing the colace and metamucil anymore, thank goodness.
Hip pain is a 2-3 when changing positions, rising and sitting, and sometimes when crutching. Otherwise there is none.
Once again, I am a lucky girl.
See how I felt at two weeks post op LPAO.