- Super glue is gone from the edges of the incision and only remains on the incision itself. I also was finally able to gently rub Dr. Mayo's initials off my hip!
- I only take a Tylenol PM at night to help me sleep. Otherwise, I'm off all painkillers.
- Speaking of sleeping, it still takes me a long while to fall asleep, but now I only wake up about once or twice a night when changing positions.
- Stamina is increasing. I crutched around a park and grocery store this week without losing breath or feeling sore.
- I started sorting through work e-mails and will return to a more full-time schedule (albeit from home) next week.
- Having gone off all prescription narcotics, my brain is much clearer and I'm talking to my friends from Colorado more often. This makes me miss them tremendously, and I'm looking forward to getting back to my home state once Christmas is over.
- I'm feeling "blah" lately, a period I remember well from last time. Tired of crutches and being stuck in the house, my mood resembles Eyeore's at times. Alas, this too, shall pass.
See how I felt at three weeks post op LPAO.