It's been an uneventful week. Old Man Winter is paying us a visit, which means I don't get out of the house much. The symptoms of cabin fever I was displaying have turned into a full-blown case. Other than that, I feel very good.
At this point, my recovery is in a holding pattern. No big progress has been made, mostly because there's just not a lot more I could be doing, besides walking.
- My range of motion is increasing.
- Clicking has returned. This actually started about three weeks ago, but I notice it more now because I'm moving around more. It's not painful, just a loud click.
- Getting my socks and shoes on is still difficult. I can do it like a normal person, (and I tried Marina's trick) but it's not easy.
- I can now sleep on my operated side (against doctor's orders). More on that tomorrow.
- I can sneeze! Sometimes it still hurts, but mostly it's a-ok.
See how I felt at six weeks post-op LPAO.