Like a toddler, it asserts its independence more each day. It says "no" to sitting on the couch, "no" to giving up on ever-so-challenging squats and lunges and "no" to the life I led two years ago.
I happily report:
- I have zero restrictions.
- I have zero pain when walking, working out, etc.
- Range of motion is about 95% of what it was before surgery.
- My "numb" patch is now a "tingly" patch. There now is sensation where there was none before. Because of this, I still get the deep itching, stabbing pain in my thigh on occasion.
- My only issue is when I work out too hard or lie in a certain position. Then I get a deep pain on my backside at the top of the pelvis.
- I also still feel the deep groin pain I've had since surgery when doing "clam shell" type movements or deep squats and lunges.
- Tailbone pain also turns 2 today. Boo.