One week to go

One week from now at this time, I'll be in surgery.

Six days from now, I'll be flying to Tacoma with my wonderful mom.

Four days from now, I'll be driving 500 miles north to Montana.

And right now, I'm trying (and failing) to get my work organized before I leave. Hmmm, maybe if I weren't blogging I'd have more time to do that. Still have a lot of work to do at home, too, and I'm just crossing my fingers that it will all come together.

Woke up this morning with the beginnings of a head cold. I'm terrified that it's going to turn bad and cause problems with my surgery. I'm taking emergen-C and planning to get some extra sleep. Cause I have lots of that to spare.

Thank goodness this will be over in a week.

Comments

Marina said…
I had cold the entire week before surgery and even on the morning of, my throat was itchy. I was freaked out!

Hope you get better soon!
Acy said…
Get better and get lots of rest!!! I can't wait till its time to do my other hip and then hope that's the last of it! Take care :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams

4 years post-op LPAO

11 years post op