Celebrate good times ...

Tonight, a celebration of epic proportions. Well, maybe not epic, but pretty big, especially for someone who hasn't gotten out much in almost three weeks after reconstructive hip surgery.

The cause for celebration was actually much bigger than the celebration itself, but who's counting?

Anyway. The cause: finishing all 14 of my Fragmin anti-blood clotting stomach injections and one full day of no painkillers whatsoever. Not even Tylenol.

The celebration: Dinner out with the folks, an old friend, a Crown and coke, and a glass of red wine.

Good times, indeed. I probably could have taken a Tylenol today, but I wanted to see what my baseline pain was. It's still there, I've discovered, but manageable, even without painkillers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams

4 years post-op LPAO

11 years post op